About Brad Jaffe
Brad Jaffe began his career in dog training, which he now calls it dog teaching, in 1999. Unhappy with the attitude of master/servant training based in intimidation and forceful methods, he searched for another way. After years of reading and researching everything he could find about dog training, he began to develop and perfect his own approach to dog training; which ultimately lead to the development of Dogological.
From his teaching center located in Phoenix, Arizona, Brad has taught over 7,000 dogs with his Dogological method. With the success of his business, he soon became frustrated not being able to assist others around the nation that needed his help. This inspired him to create the at-home Dogological DVD Program.
- Ran a prison dog program in a maximum security prison in Eloy Arizona. Taught inmates to teach retired racing Greyhounds all of their basic manners to be adopted into loving homes.
- Reigned as an on-air trainer for Mollie the Golden Doodle on the Your Life A-Z TV Show on Channel 3 in Phoenix, AZ from 2004-2006.
- Featured on Channel 5 & Channel 15 in Phoenix, AZ
- Written about in the Arizona Republic, The Scottsdale Times, The North Scottsdale Times, The Gilbert Times newspapers and in The Peek at the Peak Magazine.
- Dog behavior expert for Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Maricopa County Animal Safe Hospice (MASH unit) working with inmates to care for and rehabilitate severely abused and neglected dogs.
- Nationally certified as a Pet Dog Trainer in 2002 by the Association of Pet Dog Trainers in 2002
- Certified AKC Canine Good Citizen evaluator
- Column writer for the Ahwatukee Foothills news in Arizona
Find Brad in the Press
- Brad and his Dogological Program were featured in an article on ‘The Dog Express’, a dog blog that reaches over 100,000 unique visitors every month!
- Brad was featured in ‘PHX People’, a local publication that highlights influential residents in the Phoenix community
- The Ahwatukee Foothill News features an interview with Brad with details about the development of his DVD program
Phone: (602) 956-2796