Dog Teaching Options
There are many dog training options to choose from. Some use a master/servant approach based in intimidation and physical corrections, others use food rewards and positive reinforcement techniques and the list goes on on. Dogs learn differently than we do. For the most part, people rely very heavily on verbal language; in fact a great part of our learning is through verbal communication. It’s natural for us to want to teach our pets in the same manner in which we learn. We must understand that verbal language is a very small percentage of a dog’s communication. The majority is body language, eye contact and trial and error. Most of our dogs will figure out what we’re trying to teach them, usually in spite of our efforts; however, effective dog training necessitates our learning how to communicate with them in a language they understand in order to help them learn. Using the natural forms of communication that all pack animals use with each other, dog training can be quick, easy and most importantly painless.
Want more personal help? Meet with Brad Jaffe for customized teaching lesson to fit your personal needs and wants. These private lessons are a great way to get everyone in your family involved and have the opportunity to work with your dog and teach them to meet your families lifestyle.
Private one hour lessons can be taught in your home or at Brad’s facility.
Please call to schedule for all Training Options: (602) 956-2796
- Private Training Sessions are held at our Training Facility located at 3935 East Meadowbrook Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85018 and are $120 /hr or a package of four sessions for $425
- In home sessions are $150/hr or a package of four sessions for $500 and are available Monday through Friday
- Phone or Skype/Facetime Consultations are $30/15 minutes
Don’t have the time to come to classes or due private lessons? We have the answer;
- Limited to two dogs at a time
- One or two weeks, three to five training sessions per day
- Basic manners / obedience; sit, down, stay, come on command, walking with a loose leash and heel, door behavior and minor behavior problems
$125/day (only boarding fees will be charged on Sundays)
Call for details and available dates;
Group Teaching Options
Brad offers different classes for all levels of dogs. Whether you just got a new puppy or need some help with your mature dog Brad has a class that’s a perfect fit.
If your schedule or location prevents you from enrolling in one of our unique classes, no worries! We have training materials to meet your needs.